Sage and Palo Santo sticks have been used for thousands of years in purification ceremonies in Native American traditions.
This white sage assembled and harvested by hand in Haute-Marne helps you to purify and clean energetically a space. Its relaxing and antiseptic properties liberate from negative energy and help to relax.
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, Palo Santo is known to relieve joint pain, colds, asthma, headaches but also anxiety and depression.
Palo Santo form Peru (traceability and eco-responsible ethics).
Fumigation creates a relaxing atmosphere, ideal for meditation sessions. Purification restores tranquility and calm to the space.
1. Leave a window open in each room you wish to purify (during and after the fumigation, so that the smoke can dissipate).
2. Set your spiritual, energetic or negativity-dissipating intentions.
3. Light the White Sage or Palo Santo stick.
4. Let the stick burn for about 2-3 seconds (Sage) or 30 seconds (Palo Santo).
5. Gently blow out the flame and place the stick in a heatproof dish to burn.
6. Move the stick to all the areas to be cleansed in order to diffuse the smoke.
When your cleansing is complete, crush the end of the stick in a suitable holder, making sure to extinguish it.
The stick can be reused.
Precautions for use : Never let the stick burn without supervision.
White sage from Savana's garden, founder of Lunaluz, in Haute-Marne (France).
Palo Santo from Peru (traceability and eco-responsible ethics).
Les Huilettes and Lunaluz are convinced of the power of plants and aromatherapy.
They value a 360° holistic beauty that apprehends the well-being in its globality: body, mind and soul.