H like Hemp
The use of hemp plant oil (Cannabis sativa) in cosmetics is not very common.
We know cannabis, the plant from which it is extracted. These are the seeds of one of its varieties, devoid of THC (Tetra Hydro Cannabinol, psychotropic agent), which will be pressed to give hemp oil.
Rich in omega 3, hence its anti -inflammatory, it is also very fluid and penetrates quickly. It would also be photo-protective but it is advisable to always wear sunscreen before exposure.
Hemp oil is extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant and is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that benefit health.
Here are some of its virtues:
- Anti-inflammatory, it can help reduce inflammation of the skin and joints, which can be beneficial for people suffering from joint pain or inflammatory skin diseases.
- Moisturizing, it deeply hydrates the skin, leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Regenerating, it can help stimulate skin cell regeneration, and reduce scars and dark spots.
- Anti-aging, rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, which can help prevent free radical damage and reduce signs of skin aging.
- Soothing, it can help soothe sensitive or irritated skin, especially in cases of eczema, psoriasis or acne.
- Cardio-protective: The essential fatty acids found in hemp oil can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.