F like Frankincense
Somalia frankincense essential oil (Boswellia Carterii) has healing properties, but it is also known to soothe stress and calm nervousness. Called “incense tears,” the drops of resin have hardened against the trunk of the tree awaiting harvest. To be used as a replacement for traditional incense sticks for a meditation session.
Frankincense essential oil is known to have many virtues.
Here are some of the main virtues associated with this oil:
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties that make it a good choice to help prevent infections.
- Anti-inflammatory effect, it can help reduce inflammation, which can be helpful in relieving joint or muscle pain.
- Improved immunity, it can help strengthen the immune system, and prevent infection and disease.
- Relaxing effect, to reduce stress and anxiety, thus promoting relaxation and well-being.
- Healing properties, it can help accelerate the healing of wounds and scars, thanks to its regenerating properties.
- Improved concentration, it can help boost concentration and improve mental clarity.
It is important to note that essential oils are powerful active ingredients that should be used with care. Pure, they can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is therefore recommended to consult a health professional before using them for medicinal purposes.
In les Huilettes, all our synergies of essential and plant oils follow European regulations and are tested under dermatological control.