P like Pomegranate
Pomegranate plant oil (Punica granatum), due to its incredible richness in omega 5, has a strong antioxidant action. It also stimulates cell regeneration, to be one of our best anti-aging allies. Pomegranate vegetable oil is also slightly photo-protective, in the same way as hemp plant oil, but beware, it does not replace sun care!
Pomegranate oil is known to have many benefits for the skin and health, including:
- Antioxidant, rich in antioxidants, it helps fight against free radicals responsible for cell aging. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory, it can help relieve joint and muscle pain.
- Improved skin elasticity, it can help improve skin elasticity, by promoting the production of collagen and elastin.
- Moisturizing, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, making it an excellent skin moisturizer.
- Anti-acne, it can help reduce the appearance of acne and improve skin texture.
- Anti-carcinogenic properties: Some studies have suggested that pomegranate oil may have anti-carcinogenic properties, especially for prostate cancer.