H like Helichrysum
Helichrysum italicum... We could call it the magician as its action is bluffing on the cutaneous tissues and the circulation. Extremely effective on bruises and hematomas even if its smell is sometimes too strong. In cosmetics, it is adopted for its antioxidant, regenerating and restructuring action on collagen fibers. It bears its other name well… the Immortal!
Helichrysum essential oil is known to have many health and skin benefits, including:
- Anti-inflammatory properties, it can help relieve joint and muscle pain.
- Antioxidant, it is rich in antioxidants, which help fight against free radicals responsible for cellular aging. It can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healing, it can help accelerate the healing of wounds and scars, thanks to its regenerating properties.
- Anti-hematoma, it can help reduce the appearance of hematomas and bruises, by promoting blood circulation.
- Improved blood circulation, it can help stimulate blood circulation, which which can promote better cell oxygenation.
- Relaxing effect, it can help reduce stress and anxiety, promoting relaxation and well-being.
It is important to note that essential oils are powerful active ingredients that should be used with care. Pure, they can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is therefore recommended to consult a health professional before using them for medicinal purposes.
In les Huilettes, all our synergies of essential and plant oils follow European regulations and are tested under dermatological control.