L like Lentisk
Lentisque essential oil (Pistacia lentiscus) is a circulatory reference: it is draining and decongestant. It has properties close to the essential oil of Helichrysum. In synergy with a penetrating vegetable oil, it is perfect for massage to give lightness.
Mastic tree essential oil, also known as pistachio mastic tree essential oil, is extracted from the leaves and branches of the lentisk tree, which grows mainly in the Mediterranean. This essential oil has many virtues for health and well-being. Here are some of the benefits of lentisk essential oil:
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Lentisk essential oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and pain associated with health conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain and joint pain.
- Antioxidant properties: Lentisk essential oil is rich in antioxidants, which help protect body cells against free radical damage and prevent chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease and premature aging.
- Antimicrobial Properties: Lentisk essential oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties, which can help kill pathogenic bacteria and fungi and prevent infections.
- Antispasmodic Properties: Lentisk essential oil has antispasmodic properties that can help relieve muscle cramps and spasms.
- Calming Effect: Lentisk essential oil can help calm the mind and reduce feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Improved digestion: Lentisk essential oil can help improve digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices and reducing problems with gas and bloating.
- Diuretic properties: Lentisk essential oil can help eliminate excess fluids from the body by stimulating kidney function and increasing urine production.
It is important to note that essential oils are powerful active ingredients that should be used with care. Pure, they can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is therefore recommended to consult a health professional before using them for medicinal purposes.
In les Huilettes, all our synergies of essential and plant oils follow European regulations and are tested under dermatological control.