S like Soya
Soy plant oil (Glycine soybean) is well balanced in omega and is therefore ideal for dull, mature and dry skin. Soybean vegetable oil, extracted from the beans of the same name, is rarely used virgin and yet it would be worth it, with its discreet and so specific smell at the same time. Its color is solar!
Soybean oil is a vegetable oil commonly used in cooking and food products. Here are some of its health benefits:
- Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids: Soybean oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, which are essential fatty acids important for the health of the heart and blood vessels.
- Good for the brain: The polyunsaturated fatty acids in soybean oil are important for brain health and may help prevent neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Source of energy: Soybean oil is a source of calories and can provide energy for the body.
- May reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease: The polyunsaturated fatty acids in soybean oil may help lower levels of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in the blood, which can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Digestion Aid: Soybean oil can help stimulate bile production and improve food digestion.
- May relp regulate Blood Sugar: Some studies have suggested that soybean oil may help regulate blood sugar and prevent diabetes.
- May help prevent inflammation: Soybean oil may have anti-inflammatory properties that may help prevent inflammation in the body.