S like Sugar
Reverted to exfoliating use, Cane Sugar (Saccharum Officinarum) is rich in trace elements and allows the skin to be detoxified. Extracted from sugar cane and unrefined, we like it to preserve your health capital and regain a radiant complexion.
Cane sugar is often used in cosmetics for its gentle exfoliating properties. Here are some of the potential benefits of cane sugar in cosmetics:
- Gentle exfoliation: Cane sugar can be used as a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells and improve skin tone. skin texture.
- Skin hydration: Cane sugar is naturally hydrating and can help retain moisture in the skin.
- Skin Softening: Cane sugar can help soften the skin by removing roughness and calluses.
- Improved blood circulation: Cane sugar can help stimulate blood circulation in the skin, which can help improve the appearance of the skin and promote regeneration cellular.
- Antibacterial properties: Cane sugar contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) which can help fight bacteria and prevent skin blemishes.