A like Avocado
Avocado plant oil (Persea gratissima) is the oil for repair and healing. Endowed with omega 9, it is ideal for skin lacking elasticity and will delight dry skin. In addition, it contains many vitamins (C, E, proVitamin A) and trace elements. It is an ally in the fight against these famous free radicals so harmful to the skin. It is rich and penetrates very well.
Avocado oil is a popular ingredient in cosmetics and cooking, due to its many health and beauty benefits. Here are some of its benefits:
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, such as oleic acid, which help maintain heart health by lowering LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) levels in the blood.
- Good for the skin: it is rich in vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It also contains essential fatty acids that can help deeply hydrate the skin, promote cell regeneration, reduce the signs of aging and reduce inflammation.
- Promotes digestion, it can help regulate the digestive system due to its fiber content and ability to stimulate bile production.
- Supports brain health as it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for brain health and memory. It also contains amino acids that help improve concentration and cognitive function.
- Reduces inflammation through its anti-inflammatory compounds which can relieve pain associated with inflammatory diseases like arthritis.