C like Cinnamon
Full of power, the essential oil of Cinnamon leaves or “false cinnamon” (Cinnamomum Cassia) is renowned for its anti-infective properties. Recognizable by its spicy scent, it is also stimulating and invigorating.
Cinnamon leaf oil is extracted from the leaves of the cinnamon plant and has similar properties to cinnamon bark essential oil. Here are some of its benefits:
- Antimicrobial, with antimicrobial properties that can help fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections.
- Anti-inflammatory, to help relieve joint and muscle pain.
- Antioxidant because it is rich in antioxidants, which help protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
- Hypoglycemic, it can help regulate blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity. It is often used to help treat type 2 diabetes.
- Stimulant, it can help improve blood circulation, boost the immune system and increase concentration and mental alertness.
It is important to note that essential oils are powerful active ingredients that should be used with care. Pure, they can cause allergic reactions in some people. It is therefore recommended to consult a health professional before using them for medicinal purposes.
In les Huilettes, all our synergies of essential and plant oils follow European regulations and are tested under dermatological control.