C like Calophyllum
It is amazing and very active in combating dark circles and all circulation problems. For athletes, in massage, it relieves all tension. Its green color stands out and its smell is a magnificent olfactory journey to Asia.
Calophyllum oil is extracted from the nuts of Calophyllum inophyllum, a tropical tree found mainly in Asia and the Pacific Islands. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its healing properties. Here are some of its virtues:
- Anti-inflammatory, rich in calophyllic acid, a compound that has anti-inflammatory properties. It is often used to treat joint pain, muscle pain and skin inflammation.
- Healing, promotes the healing of wounds and burns. It helps stimulate collagen production and regenerate damaged tissue.
- Anti-bacterial with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It is often used to treat skin infections and fungus.
- Moisturizing, rich in essential fatty acids that help deeply hydrate the skin. It is often used to treat dry and irritated skin.
- Anti-aging thanks to its antioxidants that help prevent damage caused by free radicals, responsible for premature aging of the skin.