les huilettes are complete-care serums which combine the magic of carefully selected essential oils and cold-pressed virgin vegetable oils. les huilettes are complete-care oil serums, for women and men, in small, travel-friendly bottles, suited to the world of today.
mon huilette Day, mon huilette Night and mon huilette Body offer unique skin benefits combined with psychosensory properties. Respectively, they provide anti-age protection x energy, anti-age smoothing x letting-go, and nutrition x lightness.
Inspired by aromatherapy, each drop of mon huilette contains the most valuable synergies of carefully selected, 100% active and effective plants. les huilettes are made of pure chemotyped essential oils and virgin cold-pressed vegetable oils, selected with conviction and dosed with precision.
There is beauty to receive and to give. There is all that and much more, and yet, only the essential.
Our approach to beauty combines 100% botanical, 100% active, organic, and vegan ingredients sourced from nature. We select only pure essential oils and virgin cold-pressed vegetable oils of controlled, guaranteed origin. We do not refine or process our oils. We do not use palm or mineral oils.
Together with our suppliers and partners, in keeping with our label #LABESSENTIEL, we are committed to:
• offer products with tested and proven effectiveness under dermatological and ophthalmological control (use test with scouring and satisfaction),
• guarantee skin and ophthalmic tolerance (patch tests, ocular safety test, phototoxicity test),
• propose products compliant with the Cosmetic regulations EC N° 1223/2009 and ISO 221716,
• use only chemotyped essential oils and cold-pressed virgin oils,
• complying with the strictest hygiene and safety regulations, as well as with vegan and organic COSMOS Organic standards,
• preserving the environment, safeguarding biodiversity, and integrating the fundamental principles of sustainable development into our sourcing and production processes,
• respecting human rights (fighting child and forced labor, as well as discrimination) and striving for solidarity and fair trade while respecting every member of the supply-chain and local populations.